Hepworth Studios (2) - Walton Playhouse
The majority of the Studio's buildings were demolished in the early 1960s, and the site was sold for house building. All that remains of the Studio today is the power generating house, originally built by Hepworth, that was converted into a theatre in 1925. It is now known as the Walton Playhouse, and is primarily used as a theatre for amateur productions. The Whats On Stage website gives details of forthcoming productions and how to buy tickets.