As a new Mum keen to keep busy with my little one, I looked to find out what's on in and around Walton to make the most of my maternity leave and our time together. I hope you enjoy exploring some of these activities and of course let me know if you discover more:
Baby/toddler activities and fitness classes for mum:
- Busy Lizzy family club offers PAYG and monthly memberships for access to a wide range of activities. Everything for Mums to get back in shape (i.e. yoga, pilates, boot camp and aerobics) and to keep babies/toddlers entertained (i.e. baby yoga, massage and signing). Visit: http://busylizzyweybridge.co.uk/plans/
- Gymboree in Walton High street offers a variety of baby/toddler classes and activities for a monthly membership fee. Gymboree also offer a free 6-week baby massage course. Visit: www.gymboree-uk.com/franchisees/waltononthames/#about-us
- Baby Swimming and Water Babies offer classes to teach confidence in water from birth (some in warm hydro pools). Visit: http://www.babyswimming.co.uk/ and https://www.waterbabies.co.uk/
- Walton and Weybridge Children's centres offer a variety of activities for babies/toddlers. Visit: https://www.waltoncc.co.uk/Grovelands_School/Childrens_Centre.html and http://www.weybridgecc.org/
- Buggyfit offers outdoor fitness classes for Mums. Visit: http://www.buggyfit.co.uk/location/angela-paterson-cowey-sale-near-walton-bridge-walton-thames/
- Walton library offers free story time and nursery rhyme sessions. Visit: http://www.surreycc.gov.uk/people-and-community/libraries/your-library/find-your-nearest-library/walton-library/events-and-activities-at-walton-library
- Everyman cinema offers baby club screenings specifically for Mums and babies. Ticket cost includes a drink and cake. Visit: http://www.everymancinema.com/venues/walton/whats-on/
WoTTAMum featured in Elmbridge Review!
Follow @WoTTAMum on Twitter and keep updated on what's happening in the town and any new activities I find out about.